3873 Brown Avenue
Grover, SC 28073
Job Objective To obtain employment as Animal Caretaker where I can utilize my education and caretaking skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in taking care of various laboratory animals
- Sound knowledge of daily husbandry practices
- Familiarity with animal monitoring, record keeping and medical procedures
- Profound knowledge of state and federal animal welfare guidelines
- Ability to provide training to animal caretakers
- Ability to provide food and water to animals
- Ability to clean and sanitize animal facility
- Ability to maintain and repair animal caging
- Good understanding of animal safety procedures
SoBran, Inc, Grover, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained feeders and water bottles for all animals in laboratory.
- Ensured regular sanitization of all non animal rooms.
- Maintained record of all data and performed regular evaluation.
- Administered waste removal systems and performed regular changes to air filter.
- Performed regular monitoring of feed storage conditions.
- Coordinated with staff members to perform all technical functions.
- Maintained inventory of laboratory equipments and animals.
- Managed and operated various different equipments in facility.
SAIC-Frederick, Inc, Grover, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided appropriate care to all laboratory animals and provided care.
- Prepared feed for animals and modified it if required.
- Ensured neat and clean cages at all times for animals.
- Monitored operation of all mechanical cage and associate equipments.
- Supervised all drug given to animals and collection of blood and urine samples.
- Maintained record of animal sales and transfers for various supplies.
- Monitored activities of subordinates and ensured efficiency.
- Maintained record of animal breeding colony and associate facilities.
Associate Degree in Animal Science
Columbia Gorge Community College, The Dalles, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated