4978 Terry Lane
Titusville, FL 32796
Job Objective Dedicated Veterinary Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing veterinary hospital, providing optimal customer services and working on radioactive substances
- Exceptional knowledge of animal injuries and diseases
- Profound knowledge of various drugs and its various reactions
- Immense ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle all pets
- Amazing skills to provide customer services
- Skilled to understand various plant and animal organisms and its interdependence
- Familiarity in all clerical and administrative procedures
- Good understanding of chemical reactions and various chemical processes
Fairfield Veterinary Hospital, Titusville, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed all veterinary programs and ensured compliance to all organizational objectives.
- Developed new plans and policies and analyzed all existing policies and plans.
- Analyzed various statistical data and determined cause of all problems and recommended to improve working of facility.
- Coordinated with government officials and resolved all veterinary issues.
- Monitored working and ensured achievement of all program objectives and maintained quality of programs.
- Provided management support to all veterinarian staff and ensured optimal quality services to clients.
- Assisted various animal protection programs and worked with law enforcement unit.
Mill Creek Animal Hospital, Titusville, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all facility processes and ensured best quality of Pet care services.
- Monitored surgical pets and ensured comfort for all clients and patients.
- Assisted clients in Optimum Wellness plans and providing preventive care to pets.
- Organized medical charts for pets and obtained all necessary information from clients.
- Determined all safety practices and ensured safety of all pets.
- Oversaw all work according to state guidelines.
Banfield, Titusville, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all pets coming to facility.
- Assisted facility members in taking x rays of pets
- Selected urine and decal samples to be examined in lab.
- Maintained a neat and clean reception area at all times.
- Organized all retail food in reception area to be bought by customers.
- Ensured sanitization of all pet dishes in facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary
Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated