Veterinary Pathologist Resume
Here is the Veterinary Pathologist Resume example:
3405 Shearwood Forest Drive
Keene, NH 3431
Job Objective Highly dedicated Veterinary Pathologist seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing veterinary pathology services
- Profound knowledge of investigative toxicology and pathology techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of vertebrate gross and histopathology
- Proficient with utilization of necropsy devices and other common medical equipment
- Familiarity with serology techniques for animal pathogens
- Ability to perform post mortem examinations
- Ability to develop strategies to address specific toxicology issues
- Ability to provide scientific guidance to laboratory staff
- Ability to conduct service trainings to new hires
Merck, Keene, NH
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with Researchers on protocol development activities.
- Conducted full necropsies on research animals.
- Performed gross pathology analysis of necropsies.
- Performed histopathological and immunohistochemical analysis of infected animal tissues.
- Assisted veterinary staffs in performing injections, phlebotomy and other treatments.
- Prepared reports on clinical pathology findings.
Fairway Consulting Group, Keene, NH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed laboratory tests for animal disease control.
- Reported findings to Management and provided appropriate actions.
- Conducted epidemiological studies and diagnostic pathology researches.
- Maintained all research information up-to-date.
- Reviewed laboratory programs and recommended improvements if any.
- Supervised laboratory assistants and technicians as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine
Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated