Waste Collector Resume Example
Here is the Waste Collector Resume example:
2292 Sarah Drive
Lake Charles, LA 70601
Job Objective To secure a challenging Waste Collector job that will perfectly utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in performing heavy manual labor to collect waste
- Deep knowledge of waste collection policies and procedures
- Huge knowledge of transportation services programs and systems
- Immense ability to maintain safety while operating equipments
- Outstanding ability to work under adverse weather conditions
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate public and co workers
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 0-50 lbs frequently
Compunet Inc., Lake Charles, LA
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained neat and clean roads and picked up waste from grounds.
- Operated all waste management industrial trucks for transportation.
- Ensured appropriate cleaning of waste collection equipments.
- Developed schedule for all workers for efficient collection of waste.
- Participated in all safety meetings for organization.
- Greeted customer pleasantly and resolved issues.
- Ensured compliance to safety regulations and rules.
- Inspected vehicles and performed necessary repairs.
Goodwill Retail Services, Lake Charles, LA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in transportation of raw materials between departments.
- Monitored collection of garbage from waste containers.
- Administered collection of contents into packer trucks.
- Operated all industrial equipments as per regulations.
- Performed regular preventative maintenance activities on waste equipment trucks.
- Analyzed and collected recyclable materials from containers.
High School Diploma
Upson-Lee High School, Thomaston, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated