Waste Manager Resume Example
Here is the Waste Manager Resume example:
807 Turkey Pen Road
Manhattan, NY 10016
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Waste Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in ensuring recycling of solid waste and performing all radiochemistry work in waste collection environment
- Operational knowledge of hazardous waste management regulations such as DOT and OSHA
- Huge knowledge of solid waste collection and practices
- Exceptional ability to operate solid waste collection equipments
- Remarkable ability supervise working and provide technical direction
- Ability to plan and conduct safety training program
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT and OSHA regulations governing hazardous waste management
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate and complete records and reports
- Wide knowledge of current solid waste collection trends and practices
- Good understanding occupational hazards and following all safety regulations
Tegrastaff, Inc., Manhattan, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed work of all employees and ensured efficient working.
- Managed solid waste and ensured its proper recycling.
- Scheduled collection routes for employees and assisted in resolving all customer complaints.
- Prepared public education programs and assisted in implementation of same.
- Analyzed collection of waste material and recommended safe and efficient collection of all recyclable goods.
- Investigated all accidents and ensured no damage to property.
- Developed by research specifications for various waste collection equipments.
- Prepared necessary reports in compliance to necessary policies.
Aerotek, Manhattan, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured compliance to all waste management regulations and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Maintained knowledge on all treatment storage plans and disposal of waste materials.
- Administered Solid Waste Information Tracking Systems and ensured its regular updating.
- Evaluated chemical wastes and its compatibility.
- Analyzed and interpreted all laboratory findings.
- Assisted employees in various waste packaging methods.
Swagelok, Manhattan, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised working of staff members and administered efficient working of employees and resolved all complaints.
- Monitored collection routes and ensured compliance to proper procedures and practices.
- Evaluated all equipments for assignments and prepared employee sheet to ensure smooth working.
- Prepared vehicle logs and collated all data to prepare a monthly mileage report.
- Performed audits if required to verify number of containers.
- Participated and conducted various safety meetings to train employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lyon College, Batesville, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated