Front End Developer Resume
Here is the Front End Developer Resume example:
4810 Turnpike Drive
Huntsville, AL 35802
Job Objective To obtain a responsible and challenging Front End Developer’s position where my education and work experience will have valuable application.
Front End Developer, July 2006 – Present
Dukes, Inc., Huntsville, AL
- Developed technical expertise for COD system.
- Created detailed designs, code development, component testing execution etc.
- Resolved production issues and data cleanup efforts through root cause analysis.
- Ensured successful operation by monitoring assigned system processes.
- Ensured accurate tracking and reporting of issues related to Front End processing.
- Escalated production and development issues to Senior Developer and Manager.
Front End Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Feast Corporation, Huntsville, AL
- Created detailed design documentation.
- Integrated new requirements into existing detailed designs.
- Performed development activities with minimal direction.
- Reconciled conflicting requirements and resolved complex design issues.
- Analyzed production data and executed data clean-ups.
- Ensured to follows approved coding standards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as a front-end web developer for high-traffic, business-to-consumer websites
- Familiarity with server-side web technologies (PHP, Python and JSP) and object-oriented concepts
- Sound knowledge of Open Source CMS, HTML5, CSS3, Flash and ActionScript
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Profound ability to work independently and with a team
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Ripon College, Wisconsin, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated