PHP Web Developer Resume
Here is the PHP Web Developer Resume example:
4719 Adams Drive
San Angelo, TX 76903
Job Objective Seeking a position as a PHP Web Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with web development frameworks and technologies
- Good expertise in integrating E-commerce and other systems, including but not limited to integrating with 3rdparty APIs
- Thorough knowledge of integrating dynamic data feeds and database content into web pages
- Proficient in hand-coding PHP and other current backend web technologies to create clean, maintainable, and technically solid web sites
- Advanced skills with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
- Expert skills in use of PC and Mac operating systems
PHP Web Developer
AMD, Inc., San Angelo, TX
July 2006 – Present
- Designed and developed new web and back-end functionality to optimize customer experience, analyze behavior and promote customer loyalty.
- Maintained website and ancillary sites.
- Ensured robust web analytics are in place for the web site and customer communications; provided analysis and recommendations.
- Created requirements, architect, developed and managed development of new web site, with robust e-commerce, analytics, customer-centric systems, etc.
- Identified, researched and interfaced with 3rdparty outside vendors.
- Assisted in executing a best-practice customer communications plan, including building, emailing and tracking email-style customer newsletters.
PHP Web Developer
Polo Corporation, San Angelo, TX
May 2002 – June 2006
- Assisted in maintaining existing e-commerce system. Integrate existing or new e-commerce system as required with future Business Information (Accounting) System deployment•
- Completed special assignments and projects.
- Managed the development of applications on web sites including the development of functional specifications, interface design, coding, and testing.
- Provided ongoing support for web site applications including ongoing programming support for enhancing web site applications and technical support to members with web site application issues.
- Followed and administered all company policies and acted as a role model in the adherence to policies.
- Built and maintained SQL and Access database applications.
- Programed and tested online web FORMS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
LaGrange College, Georgia, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated