Web Content Editor Resume Example
Here is the Web Content Editor Resume example:
2330 Thomas Street
Libertyville, IL 60048
Objective Experienced Web Content Editor seeking a position with growing firm that can greatly benefit from my expertise..
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable editing and writing experience with online content
- Huge knowledge of designing and producing corporate and marketing communications web data
- Steep knowledge of Internet search methodologies
- Solid understanding of current web industry standards
- Ability to build and maintain website pages and developing content
- Familiarity with HTML, XML programming
- Proficient with Photoshop, Dreamweaver and MS Office Applications
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling, proofreading and editorial skills
- Work Experience
- Web Content Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Educational Testing Service., Libertyville, IL
- Monitored content of website and assisted Manager and Creative & Editorial Services.
- Assured content is clear and according to guidelines.
- Coordinated with clients, web designers and production staff.
- Acted as project lead and content evaluated.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Assisted User Experience Design group and evaluated digital content.
- Formulated and edited content for corporate website.
- Web Content Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Elsevier, Libertyville, IL
- Handled and produced editorial content for web sites.
- Acquired fresh content and collected associated materials.
- Evaluated content and coordinated with content editors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated