Web Development Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Web Development Project Manager Resume example:
3914 Lucy Lane
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Objective To obtain a position as Web Development Project Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing multiple projects, developing various web projects and managing various commercial websites
- Profound knowledge of PHP Programming
- Operational knowledge of SQL Server and related database
- Remarkable ability to interact with both technical and non technical teams
- Sound ability to learn technologies and assist in various applications
- Amazing skills to work on Windows and Linux
- Proficient with .NET, Visual Studio, ASP, Cold Fusion & PhotoShop,HTML/DHTML and CSS
Web Development Project Manager
DKS Systems, LLC, Evansville, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Provided support to various sales operation team and ensured efficiency in information technology network.
- Coordinated with marketing and engineering teams and planned proper functioning of all solutions.
- Planned various implementations of budgets and monitored process appropriately.
- Developed training programs, provided support to its implementation process and updated it as required.
- Facilitated procurement management processes and managed internal capital authorization.
- Documented project and managed all vendor resources and ensured its adequacy.
- Participated in various project meetings and scheduled meetings as required.
- Monitored all project issues and escalated issues if required.
Web Development Project Lead
Adecco E&T, Evansville, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed web design and conducted regular reviews for web development process.
- Maintained multiple web development projects and managed various project management tools.
- Assisted web development members and ensured high quality in production.
- Scheduled project calendar and maintained regular records of project status and submitted it to management.
- Analyzed process and recommended necessary improvements to process.
- Coordinated with internal and external clients and developed various solutions to problems.
Web Development Project Coordinator
TechProse, Evansville, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed SQL Server databases and performed necessary installation of process.
- Analyzed various development project and recommended necessary changes.
- Documented specifications and assisted in making development projects.
- Developed test use cases, performed necessary tests and recorded all procedures.
- Provided support to developers and performed necessary functions.
- Designed SQL queries and generated necessary reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Longwood University, Farmville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated