Web Services Tester Resume Example
Here is the Web Services Tester Resume example:
602 Kennedy Court
Job ObjectiveSeeking a Web Services Tester position with the perfect company that offers me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in functional, regression, performance, and load testing
- Solid understanding of general application and systems architecture
- In depth knowledge of IT systems infrastructure (application, middleware, servers, operating systems, databases)
- Broad knowledge of testing with Selenium, Test Director, Load Runner, ITKO Lisa, or other Test Tools.
- Amazing ability to create data, how to parse it programmatically
- Remarkable ability to test installed applications per scripted instructions
Web Services Tester
Graviton Consulting Services,Dedham, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed test tools and frameworks for test execution and reporting automation.
- Tested integrated software (Web Services (SOAP and REST), and messages.
- Lead test activities and assisted with test planning.
- Created and maintained test cases, test scripts and test traceability.
- Tested software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Documented and resolved problems.
- Reported progress on problem resolution to management.
- Recommended improvements to current procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Doane College, Crete, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated