Organized Meeting Planner Cover Letter Example
Here is the Organized Meeting Planner Cover Letter Example:
Dear Ms. Terry,
I am the candidate that you are looking for, for your Meeting Planner position. Organization and communication are my expertise, and I know I can bring this success to your consulting company.
Please review my enclosed resume, as it will tell you a number of key reasons why I am the best person for this position. For one, I have a degree in Hospitality Management from Columbia University. For two, I have worked for three of the nation’s best hotel chains as a Meeting Planner. Lastly, I have an extremely successful track record in scheduling, planning, and executing the best meeting and convention services for guest needs-as you will see from my listed accolades. I have outstanding organizational and planning skills, know how to coordinate with various area services, and communicate well to get the job done and without incident. I handle transportation, meeting room scheduling, food service/catering, and mechanical equipment provision on a daily basis-and I do so for the success of every meeting.
I would love to tell you more about my experience, and why I am so interested in working for your company. Could we schedule a time to speak? Please reach me at (555)-555-5555 at your earliest convenience. Thanks so much.
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Admin Executive Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Administrative Supervisor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Assistant Branch Manager Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Assistant Coordinator Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Assistant Corporate Secretary Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Program Officer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accurate Data Entry Example Cover Letter Examples
- Administrative Assistant Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Contract Specialist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Competent Contractor Example Cover Letter Examples