Dynamic TV Presenter Cover Letter Example
Here is the Dynamic TV Presenter Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Uecker,
I recently heard that your production company is seeking a TV Presenter and I would very much like to put myself forward for this opening. My resume has been attached and you will see that I have the education and practical experience that you are looking for. I have also submitted a DVD that illustrates my previous work and how effective I am when on camera.
My education includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting and during college I was the presenter on a public access show that was presented by the student body. I have also done presenting for college sports include football and basketball games. My personality is great and I have the self confidence that is needed to be believable on camera.
I know you will see from my DVD that I am a great communicator and I am never stuck for words. I keep the conversation flowing comfortably without any dead air. I love being in front of the camera and that really shows to those who are watching.
It would be wonderful if we could have the chance to further discuss my background. I am fully prepared for a screen test at your convenience. I can be reached by calling (555)-555-5555.
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Cover Letter For A Creative Director Job Position
- Creative Cinematographer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Creative Costume Designer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Entertainer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic TV Reporter Example Cover Letter Examples
- Expert AV Technician Example Cover Letter Examples
- Proactive TV Producer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Proactive Video Producer Example Cover Letter Examples