Exemplary Reading Teacher Cover Letter Example
Here is the Exemplary Reading Teacher Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Midgette,
I want to thank you for posting your ad for a Reading Teacher, as I am an established Reading Teacher looking for larger challenges in my career, and I know working at your school would be the perfect match. I have included my resume as well.
I am now employed at Whitney High School as the Reading Teacher for elementary level education. I help children begin and accelerate their reading capabilities through coaching, relevancy, and interactive and engaging lesson plans. I am encouraging and motivating for all my students, and can juggle a number of children and administrative tasks as needed in this role. I have been a Reading Teacher for the past five years, since my graduation from Georgetown University with a degree in Reading Education. Since that time, I have never felt so fulfilled in being able to teach children how to read and read better.
I ask that you take my qualifications under review and with consideration, and then contact me at (555)-555-5555 or email me at [email] to schedule a meeting. Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity to apply.
Resume Attached as MS Word Document
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Competent Behavior Interventionist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dedicated Special Education Aide Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dedicated Special Education Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Exceptional Special Needs Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Experienced Reading Specialist Example Cover Letter Examples
- Expert Behavior Analyst Example Cover Letter Examples