812 Robinson Switch Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Job Objective Seek a Records Clerk position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
JSA Healthcare, Bakersfield, CA
May 2004 – Present
- Supervised all articulation processes, activities, and programs.
- Managed grade and transcript processing and coordinated the grade petition process.
- Ensured update of all program audit books are performed quarterly.
- Processed all necessary paperwork for students, and for International students.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast clerical experience in organizing and processing records and files
- Deep knowledge in filing, indexing, creating and tracking of records
- Skilled in running database queries and retrieving requested records
- Familiarity with analysis of data in records
- Ability to handle high volume of records and files
- Ability to operate copier, typewriter and data entry terminal
- Excellent Intrapersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with organizational rules, policies and guidelines
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and related database software
AAS Degree in Medical Office Assistant
Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated