1492 Ralph Drive
Austinburg, OH 44010
Email : [email]
|To be able to work with your esteemed organization as an IIS Systems Admin and share my technical competence in IIS, SSL, JBOSS, SAN, Clarion, JBOSS, Tomcat, HP-UX and VMware.|
|Profound knowledge of web server administration using:|
- IIS 6.0/ 7.0/ 7.5/ 8.0
- Apache Tomcat
- JBOSS, Websphere
Virtuoso in utilizing protocols like:
- TCP/ IP, DHCP
- DNS, ISIS
- OSPF, SMTP
Thorough with scripting languages:
- Bash scripting
- Power shell
Operating system expertise:
- Windows NT/ XP/ 2008/ 2012
- Red Hat Linux
- Sun Solaris
Proficient in utilizing other tools like:
- Log Parser 2.2
- Fiddler, Firebug
- iAdmin, Gomez
Adept with Microsoft programs:
Crystal clear with application:
Sound abilities to:
- Implement SQL query language principles
- Collaborate effectively with technical teams and senior management
|IIS Systems Admin|
Samiti Technology Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Implemented procedures for management and maintenance of existing software systems.
- Executed processes for implementation and upgrading of application software and systems.
- Formulated processes for maintenance of security and integrity of all assigned applications.
- Assisted in determination of processes for automation and improvement of maintenance and administrative practices.
- Provided technical assistance for installation and coordination of application patches and releases.
- Supported technical team members in testing and maintenance of pre-production and production systems.
- Participated in procedures such as installation, server maintenance and system upgrading issues.
- Coordinated with technical teams for performance tuning and monitoring of assigned systems.
|IIS Systems Admin|
Chandra Technologies, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Des Moines, IA
- Implemented procedures for operation and overall administration of IIS web servers.
- Executed processes for operation and administration of application deployment technologies in all systems.
- Assisted in operation and maintenance of web content management systems and applications.
- Supported technical team members in troubleshooting and resolution of all IIS application problems.
- Provided technical assistance for server maintenance, troubleshooting and patching functions.
- Participated in configuration, installation and maintenance of Citrix Xen App domain.
- Coordinated with technical teams for troubleshooting of SQL servers related to applications.
- Formulated procedures for installation and configuration of terminal services on Windows servers.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Griffin Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – Windows 8||July 2010|