780 Maple Street
Burbank, CA 91505
Email : [email]
|An ingenious and resourceful professional seeking to build a long term career as a Juniper Network Engineer and share my knowledge in Juniper technologies, MPLS, VoIP, TCP/ IP, IPV4, IPV6 and MGCP.|
|Profound knowledge of networking technologies:|
- TCP/ IP, IPsec
- SNMP, MPLS
- BGP, STP
Solid understanding of protocols:
High proficiency in troubleshooting systems and networks:
- Local Area Network
- Wide Area network
- Personal Computer
Superb in utilizing Layer 3 routing protocols:
Thorough with Microsoft technologies:
Vast knowledge of Juniper platforms:
Quick and brilliant with Access Platform Standards:
- ADSL, MEF
- GPON, DSL forum
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Implement network security technologies
- Utilize carrier network architectures
- Evaluate complicated data and recommend innovative solutions
|Juniper Network Engineer|
CACI International Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Supported operational team members for network elements, internal processes and training functions.
- Provided technical expertise in functions such as vendor support services, network designing and planning.
- Conducted product evaluation, cost analysis and feasibility studies for proposed projects and network designs.
- Resolved issues relating to operational and design activities by data analysis and identification of problems.
- Suggested capacity planning techniques for optimal performance of network services.
- Evaluated network performance and activities to make necessary modifications to systems.
- Coordinated with internal technical groups for delivery of telecommunication services and network infrastructure.
- Assisted in research of existing industrial technologies for enhancement of network security and reliability.
|Juniper Network Engineer|
Zachary Piper, LLC
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Saint Paul, MN
- Developed project plans and related documentation in coordination with project managers.
- Assisted in effective operation and maintenance of enterprise based network solutions and applications.
- Implemented procedures for configuration and management of routers and switches at local and remote sites.
- Upgraded network equipments, software and hardware components and system configuration parts.
- Maintained technical detailed documentation of LAN and WAN systems and applications.
- Conducted analysis, designing and testing of converged network technologies and methods.
- Prepared review and detailed engineering designs for network architecture components and assemblies.
- Provided technical guidance for optimal performance and tuning of LAN and WAN technologies.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Texas Tech University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA)||July 2010|