Assistant Office Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Office Manager Resume example:
409 Nelm Street
Leesburg, VA 22075
Job Objective Qualified Assistant Office Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing work in a office environment and maintained office equipments and facilities
- Deep knowledge of mailroom operations
- Operational knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Immense ability to multitask and complete all work within required deadline
- Excellent ability to interpret all written and verbal specifications
- Amazing skills to identify and resolve all issues.
- Skilled to provide optimal levels of customer services
Assistant Office Manager
FedEx Office, Leesburg, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed efficient working of mailroom facilities such as sorting mails and processing shipments.
- Maintained a neat and clean mailroom facility at all times.
- Administered office area and performed basic repairs for facility.
- Facilitated in maintaining an inventory of supplies and prepared purchasing orders as required.
- Coordinated with departments and maintained UPS account.
- Ensured confidentiality of information at all times.
- Coordinated with building management for all building related issues.
- Monitored courier services and its efficient working.
A & L Janitorial, Inc., Leesburg, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted all clients and candidates in its everyday activities.
- Participated in meetings and developed itineraries and agendas for travel.
- Managed shipment of all UPD and FedEx deliveries and messengers.
- Coordinated with human resource department for various administrative work.
- Maintained an inventory of office requirements and prepared purchase orders as required.
- Assisted building management office in completing all office requirements.
Safway Services, Leesburg, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed various clerical functions and sorted various instructions.
- Administered efficient working of all office equipments and retrieved information.
- Maintained a records and logs of all office activities.
- Analyzed data and informed for any missing or incorrect data.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Beacon College, Leesburg, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated