4980 Leverton Cove Road
Springfield, MA 1103
Job Objective To obtain a position as Event Stylist with an esteemed business where I can further my career and help company meet expectations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in event designing, prop arrangement, coordination and styling
- Profound knowledge of prop display, set design, floral design and costume design concepts
- Outstanding knowledge of budget management and live entertainment productionfor special events
- Familiarity with business development and sales practices and techniques
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative event styling ideas
- Ability to develop and retain long term business relationships with all clients
Urban Outfitters Inc., Springfield, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Handled event-relatedrequests from clients and conducted post-event follow up.
- Developed effective styling proposals and provided styling-related consultations to clients.
- Planned and managed venue décor for events within budget and in a timely manner.
- Arranged flowers,props, and related merchandise at venue and decorated event venue, in a stylish manner.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with suppliers and production tem.
- Prepared and implemented contingency plans for bad weather conditions.
WTS International, Inc., Springfield, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Answered event-relatedqueries and created detailed event proposals and quotations.
- Styled and coordinated various events like product launches and corporate events.
- Designed and set up custom linens, floral displays,and props.
- Maintained inventory of props and supplies and used them for styling events.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with all industry vendors.
- Participated in networking events and industry exhibitions and attended client meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated