3634 Green Acres Road
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Job Objective Seeking work as a Historical Researcher where my expertise can be utilized to their fullest potential to help company meet short and long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in performing research in historic sites and analyzing records of previous time
- Exceptional knowledge of historical research methods
- Huge knowledge of interpreting old maps and pictures
- Ability to prepare city directories and materials
- Ability to edit textbook and other written materials
- Ability to perform interviews by various techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
Hawaii Research Institute, Elizabeth City, NC
November 2007 – Present
- Managed research by coordinating with various clients.
- Organized data and analyzed requirement for research.
- Monitored and gathered various historical data from various sources and archives such as pamphlets and books.
- Performed historical research and reconstructed various materials and places on same.
- Assisted departments in publishing historical research.
- Maintained historical society publications and edited it.
The National Historical Commission, Elizabeth City, NC
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed all activities of historical societies and conducted various events to promote it.
- Prepared various publications and evaluated it on a regular basis and ensured accuracy of data.
- Assisted in performing research on a specific region and time.
- Provided support to public programming and prepared manuscripts and research.
- Maintained reference materials and translated materials as required.
- Coordinated with departments, prepared biographies and analyzed information.
Bachelor’s Degree in History
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated