Policy Analyst Resume
Here is the Policy Analyst Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective To secure a Policy Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to develop policies reflective of operational needs
- Wide knowledge of state and federal regulations and contractual requirements
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to build consensus on strategies and messages among peers and stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of credibility, confidentiality, and integrity
Hasbro Inc, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
Obtained and gained necessary approvals to effect changes to SAP Master Data.
Worked effectively to ensure that the cost of doing business with Trade accounts.
Reviewed and processed final execution of all Trade Vendor Agreements.
Developed and prepared Crystal and BI Sales reports.
Completed earnings reconciliations and provided financial data to Sales and Trade.
Developed collaborative partnerships, improved operations and enhanced overall business relationships.
Managed and handled overall process for policy and procedures development.
Center for Law and Social Policy, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
Provided guidance to internal customers on policy implications and recommendations for policy decisions.
Guided internal customers regarding regulatory and contractual requirements.
Performed ad hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
Assisted effectively in choice of community housing.
Developed individual housing options for participants.
Assisted participant with arrangements necessary to allow participant to move.
Bachelors Degree in Business
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated