Lymphedema Therapist Resume
Here is the Lymphedema Therapist Resume example:
4344 Prospect Street
Camden, NJ 8102
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Lymphedema Therapist in a well established organization where I can put my specialized skills to the best use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in providing lymphedema therapeutic services
- Outstanding knowledge of working in acute care hospital setting
- Sound knowledge of patient assessment
- Skilled in treating complex lymphedema patients
- Familiarity with rehabilitation procedures
- Immense ability to develop therapeutic interventions
- Remarkable ability to provide therapies independently and in groups
- Amazing ability to make complex clinical decisions
- Ability to carry, lift or move more than 50 lbs.
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Camden, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated patients to determine their health problems.
- Developed lymphedema therapy programs to meet patient’s needs.
- Informed patients and families about therapy procedures.
- Monitored patient’s responses to therapy sessions.
- Maintained patient care documentations.
- Assisted in registration and discharge activities.
- Followed professional and productivity standards at all times.
- Attended trainings for professional development.
Madison County Hospital, Camden, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with other medical professionals to achieve therapy goals.
- Modified lymphedema therapy programs based on patient’s assessment.
- Evaluated program effectiveness and recommended improvements.
- Provided patients treatments to prevent disability.
- Recorded patient’s daily progresses.
- Acted as main contact for referring providers.
- Educated patients about rehabilitation techniques.
Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, MN
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
Grace University, Omaha, NE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated