Blood Bank Technician Resume Example
Here is the Blood Bank Technician Resume example:
1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY 11714
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as a Blood Bank Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding ability to perform Blood Bank test by following standard operating procedures
- Profoundly able to perform and report a variety of highly complex laboratory procedures accurately
- Extensive knowledge of clinical research, device and drug development process, regulatory requirements
- Great ability to uphold eminence, safety and infection control values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Blood Bank Technician, August 2005 to till date
Cleveland Clinic, Bethpage, NY
Performed Blood Bank testing by following standard operating procedures.
Troubleshot department instruments and procedures as necessary.
Contacted with clients as necessary and provided good customer service.
Ensured patient confidentiality.
Blood Bank Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Hackensack University Medical Center, Bethpage, NY
Followed all routine and special procedures in Blood Bank.
Maintained inventory to the disposition of blood and its components.
Recorded accurate and legible reports.
Performed daily and external quality control and verified any corrective action when QC was out of range.
Performed monthly and quarterly quality control and preventive maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated