4631 Morris Street
Del Rio, TX 78840
Job Objective Seeking Scientific Editor position in which to utilize my education and work experience to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with multiple publications and scientific editing
- Expertise in scientific research topics
- Huge knowledge of publication in scientific journals
- Solid understanding of scientific research methods
- Familiarity with research in Endocrinology, Development & Reproduction and Diabetes
- Skilled at writing, editing and submitting manuscripts and grants
- Work Experience
- Scientific Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Meharry, Del Rio, TX
- Analyzed and proofed scientific manuscripts.
- Coordinated and proofed publications and grants.
- Managed data retrieval and collection procedure for grant submission.
- Administered establishment of central resource database.
- Handled development of resources and procedures.
- Scientific Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- American Association for the Advancement of, Del Rio, TX
- Analyzed original research papers for journal.
- Administered the Associate Editors and reviewed the scientific value of research.
- Supervised editing of submitted manuscripts and chose reviewers for submitted manuscripts.
- Coordinated with advisors and authors as well as formulated summaries of research results.
- Supervised authors and proofed manuscripts.
- Oversaw the manuscript production procedure.
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences, Argosy University, Twin Cities, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated