3231 Stone Lane
Douglassville, PA 19518
Job Objective To secure the position of Coal Geologist in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of coal prospecting, site exploration and mining
- Sound knowledge of Coal Quality sampling methods, mining process and resource modeling practices
- Commendable knowledge of usingECS Minex, Mapinfo Software, and GIS
- Familiarity with field mapping, geophysical logs and with drilling programs
- Ability to create and deliver geological models, reports and presentations on time
- Ability to estimate coal resources and manage associated data
Core Laboratories, Douglassville, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Performed and managed geological investigation, sampling and mapping for coal reserves.
- Created and implementedproper and effective drill plans and drilling programs.
- Determined and changed drill hole locations and depths, as needed.
- Trained and supervised field assistants, subordinate staff, and new members.
- Prepared, recorded, reviewed, and maintained accurate geological data.
- Built, updated, and evaluated all geological resource models, efficiently.
URS Corporation, Douglassville, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and evaluated exploration sites and performed risk assessments, as needed.
- Created and presented geological models for resource exploration and development.
- Planned, executed, and monitored site drilling and mining activities.
- Collected, analyzed, and interpreted core samples, drill cuttings and rock samples.
- Reviewed and interpreted geological data, coal reserve information, and coal quality data.
- Interpreted and adhered to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC