Lighting Designer Resume
Here is the Lighting Designer Resume example:
138 Irish Lane
Potosi, WI 53820
Job Objective Seeking a position as Lighting Designer, which will allow me to learn new techniques to develop my skills in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working with lighting design tools and lighting energy analysis
- Ability to create lighting plans, block symbols and luminaire details
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Cad via Solid Works
- Skilled in exterior lighting layouts, calculations, specifications, and all phases of the lighting design process
- Wide knowledge of AGI32 and Visual 2.6 Lighting
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications for designing Lighting Control Systems
Frank, Inc., Potosi, WI
April 2006 – Present
- Performed photometric calculations.
- Analyzed lighting layouts and luminaries specifications.
- Collaborated with Designing Staff for ceiling shaping, coordination of finish options and location of visual and focal elements.
- Coordinated with fixture and lamp manufacturers to develop new lighting products.
- Participated in lamp replenishment programs and practices.
- Adhered to corporate lighting standards and project luminaries specifications.
Pogo Corporation, Potosi, WI
June 2002 – March 2006
- Determined best lighting design for a show considering script, location.
- Developed light plot and produced instrument sheets showing instrument numbers.
- Directed crew to hang, focus and gel lighting instruments.
- Programmed cues into light boards and set light levels and cue fade times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theatrical Lighting Design
Nicholls State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated