Assistant Sales Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Sales Manager Resume example:
3503 Star Trek Drive
Quincy, FL 32351
Job Objective Accomplished Assistant Sales Manager searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising in home sales and performing repair in a maintenance company
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing industry
- Operational knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft applications
- Immense ability to multitask and meet all deadlines
- Deep ability to manage overall sales team
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent staff recruiting, training and motivation skills
Assistant Sales Manager
Sears Holdings Corp., Quincy, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained a high level of customer services.
- Coordinated with sales manager and ensured achievement on monthly and annual sales goals.
- Administered and maintained key customers at various levels.
- Prepared proposals and provided daily reports accurately.
- Evaluated all pricing and ensured consistency on same at all times.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and procedures.
- Monitored and tracked all sales and promotional programs for sales team.
- Participated in weekly sales department meetings.
TruGreen, Quincy, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Trained new and existing sales representations in closing various deals.
- Managed work schedule and worked on weekends and late night as per client convenient.
- Monitored local organizations and prepared presentations to identify marketing opportunities.
- Evaluated work of sales representative and ensured compliance to all sales and revenue goals.
- Assisted management in all special projects.
- Participated in various special projects and trade shows.
Annas Linens, Quincy, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored and identified prospective customers.
- Maintained effective relationships with existing customers and increased revenue.
- Coordinated with contractors and customers and developed sales strategies.
- Participated in all administrative sales functions for programs.
- Analyzed market trends and designed action plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management: Sales and Marketing
Berkeley College, New York, NY