Hydrographic Surveyor Resume
Here is the Hydrographic Surveyor Resume example:
4549 Chenoweth Drive
Shelbyville, TN 37160
Job Objective Seeking a Hydrographic Surveyor position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in performing hydrographic surveys and performing risk assessment
- Thorough knowledge of hydrographic software packages
- Outstanding knowledge of global positioning systems
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and circumstances
- Ability to maintain optimal quality to perform survey
- Solid understanding of AUV operations and construction
McLaren Engineering Group, Shelbyville, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Monitored navigation activities and ensured compliance to survey procedures.
- Evaluated company procedures and completed software projects as per requirement.
- Administered and provided response to technical queries and resolved issues.
- Trained customers and ensured compliance to hydrographic surveys.
- Performed tests on various engineering services and resolved it effectively.
- Maintained modern hydrographic equipments and performed maintenance on the same.
Parsons Corporation, Shelbyville, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with hydrographic and topographic team members to perform surveys.
- Administered and performed field survey in accordance to required regulations.
- Assisted to processes data and prepared survey reports as per regulations.
- Maintained optimal level of client satisfaction and trained junior members.
- Documented quality procedures and implemented the same for surveys.
- Analysed ad hoc requirements and performed inspections on pipeline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hydrographic Surveying
Davidson College, Davidson, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated