Entry Level Petroleum Engineer Resume
Here is the Entry Level Petroleum Engineer Resume example:
881 Lily Street
New York, 10901
Objective Desire a challenging position as an entry level petroleum engineer in a major corporation.
- Oil and gas production technology
- Well drilling technology
- Reservoir analysis and management
- Horizontal and multilateral drilling techniques
- Computer Languages: C, C++, HTML
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP
- Effective human relations and teamwork skills
- Installed, maintained and operated mining and oil field equipment.
- Designed and implemented environmental controls on oil and gas operations.
- Presented a paper in the university.
- Trained in hydraulic fracturing and acid treatment.
New York University, March 2008
BS in Petroleum Engineering, with 3.35 GPA
Achievements and Honors
American Association of Petroleum Engineers member.
Member of the Association of Energy Engineers.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated