Specimen Processor Resume
Here is the Specimen Processor Resume example:
3775 Terra Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Job Objective To utilize skills and abilities and obtain full-time employment as Specimen Processor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in large scale clinical lab establishment and processing
- Profound knowledge of varied laboratory process comprising of phlebotomy, aliquoting and sterile technique.
- Operational knowledge of managing and working with body and blood fluid and other related specimens
- Familiarity about guidelines laid down for infection control
- Solid understanding of general medical terminology and GCP guidelines
- Proficient in dealing with co-worker, teammates and customers
- Ability to work using hazardous chemical and biological agents
- Ability to work in one position for long hours
Holland Hospital, Port Townsend, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Entered laboratory test requests in respective system on time and accurately.
- Provided assistance and solved customer problems and queries.
- Followed rules and regulation regarding laboratory Safety and Infection Control to assure safe work atmosphere.
- Participated actively in all activities at assigned section(s) as well as department.
- Ensured to work consistently for growth and development professionally.
- Performed processing of specimen to assure correct and apposite results of patient laboratory testing.
- Used computer for doing clerical activities to assure error free test ordering along with reporting of patient testing results.
South Shore Hospital, Port Townsend, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Drawn blood samples as required for laboratory testing after conducting point care testing.
- Initiated and ensured to uphold positive and professional relations with co-workers.
- Showcased mission commitment and value towards hospital.
- Prepared and arranged specimens for laboratory testing for respective departments before beginning testing and analysis.
- Received, checked and processed specimens for MVH testing from CompuNet Sandridge location.
- Ensured to deliver correct specimen to internal testing zone.
- Provided assistance for problem solving concerned with patient specimens and orders.
Associate Degree in Laboratory Science
South Arkasas Community College, El Dorado, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Agricultural Scientist Resume Examples
- Analytical Economist Example Resume Examples
- Bioinformatics Analyst Resume Examples
- Bioinformatics Scientist Resume Examples
- Biosafety Officer Resume Examples
- Blood Bank Technician Resume Examples
- Chief Economist Resume Examples
- Coal Geologist Resume Examples
- Cosmetic Scientist Resume Examples
- Detail-oriented Cartographer Example Resume Examples