Cover Letter Example For A Legal Internship
Here is the Cover Letter For A Legal Internship example:
Dear Mr. Rogers:
As a current law student at Stanford University, it is with much enthusiasm that I write to apply for a summer internship position with Waterston and Waters Legal Services. My education, internship experience in law, and my dedication for this career makes me the best candidate for this position by far. My enclosed resume and letters of recommendation can attest to this.
As Head Chair of the Stanford Debate Club, as well as Student Body President for my class, I offer not only a head for debate, logic, and reaching conclusions through analytical research and dialogue; but I also offer the experience in doing so with a passion for law and justice.
My internship last summer at Houseman and Frank LLC in Santa Cruz, CA gave me the opportunity to learn about pro bono work, and how a legal office runs as the foundation for small and large pro bono clients. My primary responsibilities included avid legal research for legal background, filing of court records, organization of important legal documents, and timely communication with court offices for proper legal procedure. While my experience at Houseman and Frank proved priceless in the general arena of law and law procedure; my career interests are with Waterston and Waters Legal Services, as you focus on primarily criminal law and have a successful and well-known track record in California. I want to start my career by learning from and building a career with the best. This is why I write.
My experience, strong work ethic, head for law, and passion for working as a criminal law attorney to change the world through helping to implement justice is what I bring to this opportunity with your firm. I know with my professionalism, desire to learn, and enthusiasm; I would make a great asset to Waterston and Waters Legal Services, both in the short and long term.
I am very excited about the possibility of speaking with you further about this fantastic opportunity with your firm. I will call next week to set up a possible time to speak further about my candidacy.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Administrative Law Judge Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Assistant City Attorney Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Law Clerk Example Cover Letter Examples
- Accomplished Legislative Aide Example Cover Letter Examples
- Analytical Legal Analyst Example Cover Letter Examples
- Analytical Legal Officer Example Cover Letter Examples
- Analytical Legal Research Assistant Example Cover Letter Examples
- Attorney Examples Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Family Advocate Example Cover Letter Examples
- Compassionate Victim Advocate Example Cover Letter Examples