Skilled Baseball Coach Cover Letter Example
Here is the Skilled Baseball Coach Cover Letter Example:
Dear Mr. Dull,
I would like to submit this letter in response to the Baseball Coach opening that I saw listed for your team. I feel that my leadership skills when coupled with my love for the game are put to the test; I always come out a winner and would offer this winning spirit to Lowell High School.
In summary, I would be an asset to this position because I have:
•I have been a baseball coach for over 6 years and am highly motivational and can bring out the best in my players.
•I have a great view on which players have the skill and talent to make up a winning team and also can get them to play at their highest level.
•Working with the Baseball players to make sure that their grades stay within the standards is one of the most vital tasks that I have and I will go out of my way to make sure all players are academically on track.
Working with a team is one of the most rewarding careers a person can have. I feel it is a team effort every time a game is won and I work hard to make sure my players have the same enthusiasm and love for the game that I bring and would offer Lowell High School.
I am excited at the prospect of meeting and discussing what I can offer your baseball team. Feel free to contact me anytime at (555)-555-5555 or email me at [email]
Most Popular Cover Letters
- Accomplished Cycling Instructor Example Cover Letter Examples
- Best Assistant Golf Professional Example Cover Letter Examples
- Best Athlete Example Cover Letter Examples
- Cover Letter For A Coaching Job
- Detail-Oriented Referee Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Athletic Coach Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Commercial Diver Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Head Football Coach Example Cover Letter Examples
- Dynamic Sports Director Example Cover Letter Examples
- Engaging Sports Reporter Example Cover Letter Examples