1744 Martha Ellen Drive
Career Objective Seeking a position as a Sales Advisor in a highly established organization that will further boost my career in the industry today.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in selling new account openings, cross-selling of all bank products
- Excellent knowledge of Transaction Banking-infrastructure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and implement selling opportunities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Sales Advisor, August 2005 – Present
ChildServ, Elko, NV
- Managed new account openings and cross-selling of all bank products.
- Sold and referred investment products and services and achieved sales goals.
- Sold retail products to all customers.
- Maintained and updated customer database.
- Prepared and maintained management reports and records of products sold.
- Handled consumer inquiries related to direct and home equity related products.
Sales Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Step-By-Step, Inc, Elko, NV
- Ensured attainment of team and individual goals and objectives.
- Developed new clients through referrals and calling efforts.
- Managed portfolio and actively deepened client relationships.
- Developed solutions and cross-sold bank products.
- Assisted customers with all service inquiries.
- Ensured all account and loan documentation compliance to regulations, laws and policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Bryan College, Dayton, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated