4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Obtain a Web Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of the end-to-end business processes in the functional areas
- Sound knowledge of advanced web analytics methodologies such as multivariate testing, surveys and market research
- In-depth knowledge of web concepts, including design and information architecture
- Ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
- Familiarity with DART, Atlas, Omniture, AdWords
CyberCoders, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
Provided clear and timely communication to end user groups, Information Technology groups and management groups.
Established and maintained collaborative relationships with users and peers in IT.
Collaborated with SRA and Government team members.
Everglades, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Worked with end user groups to evaluate processes and define business requirements.
Assisted others within Information Technology group to help design, document, and deploy solutions.
Developed test plans, coordinated and executed systems testing to ensure that requirements are met.
Managed large projects to deliver solutions within specifications, cost and schedule.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA