2735 Hoffman Avenue
Manhattan, NY 10016
Job Objective Seeking an EDI Developer position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
EDI Developer, July 2006 – Present
Karbon, Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Ensured that the existing maps are updated periodically.
- Managed regulatory changes and data capturing needs as desired by the customer.
- Expedited the setup process by automation for the trading partner.
- Ensured to keep the Gentran versions up to date through application of patches.
- Maintained programs on the AS/400 platform and the internet.
EDI Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Infotek Corporation, Manhattan, NY
- Assisted in Generate ad-hoc based queries using SQL to support the data extracts.
- Maintained the developed code and documentation for application and platforms.
- Created written plans of action to address requirements.
- Partnered with development team to manage programming standards and techniques.
- Resolved client systems information requirements by analyzing and confirming client requirements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in EDI implementation practices, data flows of electronic documents
- Working knowledge of Relational Databases – Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient with ASP.Net, VB Script, PHP, Crystal Reports
- Skilled in XML, Java, Unix Scripting, and Web Methods
- Ability to create design documents detailing the mapping logic and business rules
- Proven ability to communicate complex information in simple terms
- Profound ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Superior Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
Bachelor of Sciences in IT, Elmhurst College, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated