Agile QA Tester Resume
Here is the Agile QA Tester Resume example:
4809 Stratford Court
Rocky Mount, NC 27801
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Agile QA Tester.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong testing Quality Assurance experience within Agile environment
- Good understanding of Agile software development lifecycle (iterative and incremental)
- Outstanding knowledge of automated tests script
- Profound knowledge of implementing automated test scripts on network
- Ability to lead a group and facilitate work as a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to draft reports for management
- Proficient in developing Java scripts and other programming languages
- Familiarity with documentation of test cases
Agile QA Tester, August 2005 – Present
Sophisticated Systems Inc, Rocky Mount, NC
- Developed and documented all test plans and specification for smooth integration into systems.
- Coordinated with clients and prepared tests cases and ensured that all software applications were compatible with tests.
- Prepared and documented all automated test scripts.
- Observed all test and identified defects in tracking systems.
- Managed testing tools and performed tests on automated scripts.
- Resolved all complex problems in programs and ensured that quality was maintained in facility.
- Collected project information and submitted all reports to project manager and lead developer.
Agile QA Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Cybercoders, Rocky Mount, NC
- Coordinated with development engineers and prepared test plans and endured functionality of all applications.
- Performed tests on various features of Agile development process.
- Performed various automated tests and ensured continuous regression tests on applications.
- Identified bugs in systems by regular tests and resolved all issues and defects.
- Observed all features of tests and checked for any inconsistency in systems and resolved them.
- Managed and implemented all manual and automated tests on systems.
- Designed utility programs to be used on systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated