4605 Cherry Camp Road
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Career Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as an Altiris Administrator.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering Altiris Notification , Altiris Deployment Server and Altiris Helpdesk
- In-depth knowledge of Altiris Service and Asset Management suite
- Ability to coordinate, deploy, report and troubleshoot patches for applications
- Ability to create reports either through Altiris Wizard and direct SQL queries
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and OEM guides
- Ability to identify, locate and remediate data inaccuracies
- Ability to effective lead and develop a team of individuals
Altiris Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Verizon Communications, Hickory Hills, IL
- Maintain the support desk in accordance to the company.
- Prepared MSI package and designed the functional specifications and test plan.
- Debugged the virus of the servers with Symantec AV and Altiris.
- Handled the complaints from server teams, support desk and other networks.
- Maintained reports from SQL and Altiris Wizard to update the metric statistics.
- Monitored the package severs and Altiris notification server.
Altiris Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Fusion Staffing and Executive Search, Hickory Hills, IL
- Maintained the various package servers with the help of the associated software.
- Created MSI packages and managed viruses like Symantec AV and Altiris.
- Designed and maintained image deployment strategy on desktops and laptops.
- Prepared new sites in the DS and NS structures.
- Provided support to vendors for the personal computer equipment.
- Researched and procured the desktop products for enhancing the systems further.
- Maintained reports for the software and other hardware.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mt. San Jacinto College, San Jacinto, CA
2073 Cambridge Place
Baltimore, MD 21202
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as an Altiris Administrator and help in organizational growth owing to my knowledge in Altiris 7.1, VMware ESX, Red hat, Active Directory and .Net.
|Profound knowledge of programming languages:
- VC++, C#
- Visual Basic
Efficient and effective with scripting languages:
- Python, VBScript
Brilliant in utilizing multiple platforms:
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
- Apple OS
- Unix/ Linux
Thorough with Symantec management platforms including:
- Altiris Notification server 6
- Altiris Deployment server 6
- Altiris Helpdesk
Solid understanding of software technologies:
- VMware ESX 4.x
- Microsoft Clustering
- Active Directory
High proficiency with Microsoft applications:
- Project, Visio
- SQL server
Superb in implementing virtualization techniques:
Strong abilities to:
- Interpret procedural manuals and OEM guides
- Execute global, scalable and reliable technological solutions
Genuine Parts Company
|January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing and implementation of upgrades and modifications to existing Altiris applications.
- Resolved technical and escalated issues along with monitoring and maintenance of application systems.
- Implemented procedures for configuration of Service Catalog for overall enterprise applications.
- Developed scalable solutions for deployment of software packages and baseline image.
- Executed effective processes for management and configuration of all products in Client Management Suite.
- Provided technical assistance for deployment of applications and endpoint operating systems through policies.
- Supported technical team members in configuration of software portal for delivery of applications.
- Prepared custom reports for timely submission to required senior manager and customers.
Willis Group Holdings Limited
|November 2010 – January 2012
- Implemented maintenance procedures for package servers utilizing software deployment tools.
- Assisted in preparation and maintenance of VB scripts to support deployment server jobs.
- Executed processes for creation and maintenance of MSI packages through Wise Package Studio.
- Prepared reports and SQL queries using Altriris Wizard applications for providing metric statistics.
- Responded to requests received from support desk and application development teams with timely action.
- Supported technical team members in maintenance of patch levels on all workstations of overall enterprise.
- Developed functional and requirement specifications, and test plans documents for assigned MSI package.
- Conducted analysis and evaluation of current and proposed systems to design computer systems.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Sul Ross State University
|August 2006 – May 2010
|Symantec Certification – Administration of Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0
March 1, 2020Create Date
March 1, 2020Last Updated