1720 Bastin Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective To obtain a QT Developer position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in software development industry
- Good expertise in C++ and object-oriented design
- Sound knowledge of Production-grade Qt software development
- Outstanding knowledge of XML, Cross-platform development and Relational database (RDBMS)
- Deep knowledge of Linux and OS X
- Remarkable ability in software development for embedded systems products
Montex, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
July 2006 – Present
- Designed and coded application functionality in a real-time embedded systems environment.
- Compiled embedded systems product.
- Provided technical vision and leadership to enable rapid software innovation.
- Coordinated with product management and designers to iteratively develop functionality.
- Identified and capitalized on code re-use or integration opportunities.
- Worked with network-enabled application programming interface.
Pilot Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
May 2002 – June 2006
- Analyzed trends for new and cutting edge technology.
- Designed and developed new application from the ground up.
- Deployed new application to a large scale user base.
- Facilitated coding, unit-test, and peer review practices.
- Developed application code to support application features and updates.
- Triaged and resolved development and tested issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Champlain College, Vermont, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated