918 Drummond Street
Passaic, NJ 7055
Email : [email]
|To work with your esteemed organization as a C++ Project Manager and contribute to organizational success utilizing my knowledge in scope planning, schedule development, budget, and risk management.|
|Expertise in developing:|
- Use cases and UML diagrams
- Business process models
- Data models
- Report prototypes
Well-versed in performing:
- Business analysis
- Financial analysis
- Gap analysis
Skilled in preparing:
- Project plan
- Configuration management plan
- Disaster recovery plan
- Risk management plan
Strong knowledge of programming languages:
Familiarity with project management and bug tracking tools:
Worked with multiple database systems:
Proficient with operating systems:
Adept in version control tools:
|C++ Project Manager|
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Formulated and documented business and functional requirements.
- Implemented new client deployment services and required upgrades.
- Participated in software development lifecycle activities.
- Conducted risk assessments, problem resolution and escalation.
- Maintained and managed technical requirements, performance and proposal review.
- Developed functional design specifications from existing business requirements.
- Generated budget status reports and submitted to stakeholders.
- Prepared and managed metrics for relevant processes.
|C++ Project Manager|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Rochester Hills, MI
- Evaluated and documented functional specifications and technical designs.
- Prepared and maintained code review documents as per internal processes.
- Implemented integration services of software components.
- Installed, upgraded and maintained existing software products.
- Designed, analyzed and coordinated software systems and development tasks.
- Reviewed system specifications into task specifications for other developers.
- Analyzed existing programs, performance and troubleshooting for problematic programming.
- Conducted research and evaluation of software product tools.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Louisiana Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Baton Rouge, LA
|Professional Certification |
|C++ Certified Senior Programmer – CPS||July 2010|