4889 Wildwood Street
Akron, OH 44305
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as a JQuery developer to enhance organizational effectiveness and further hone my skills in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, .Net, Java, VB, Ajax, SharePoint and SQL server.|
|Strong knowledge of web technologies including:|
- CSS3, JQuery, ASP.Net
- Ajax, Actionscript 2 & 3
Adept in utilizing Graphic tools like:
- Flash CS4,
Immense potential to utilize video editing tools:
- Final Cut Pro
- Media Encoder
- Premiere Pro
Through with version control software:
Solid understanding of sound editors pro tools:
- Adobe Sound booth
- Logic, Peak
- Digital performer
Efficient and effective in handling servers:
Highly proficient with languages:
- Python, Assembler
- C, C++, PHP
- VB, PL/ SQL
Wide range of abilities to:
- Manage browser compatibility issues
- Comprehend user interface patterns like MVC and MVP
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in formulation and clear definition of system objectives and overall scope.
- Resolved complex problems in computer systems by development and modifications of existing processes.
- Suggested new innovative technologies for proper usage of electronic interfaces.
- Conducted investigation of system needs with applications of advanced engineering designs and methodology.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, development and engineering of applications.
- Participated in all phases of significant projects in coordination with senior management and staff.
- Prepared multiple templates by development of user control processes and various pages.
- Conducted business meetings for gathering of requirements and preparation of designs for customers.
General Electric Company
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Van Buren Township, MI
- Coordinated with technical team for designing and improvement of Extensions library resources.
- Provided high quality technical expertise in technology consulting assignments and projects.
- Suggested modifications for project growth by analysis and evaluation of performance results.
- Participated in processes of analysis of requirements, coding of programs and integration services.
- Resolved software production related issues and problems by troubleshooting and resolution.
- Prepared stored procedures and T-SQL queries from sources of MS SQL server databases.
- Conducted various testing of operations such as system testing, functional testing and unit testing.