1239 Oakridge Farm Lane
New Berlin, WI 53151
Email : [email]
|To join your prestigious organization as a Microcontroller Programmer to confidently share my technical competence in Assembly, Visual Basic, GSM, UMTS, MS Visual Studio and C#,|
|Operational knowledge of software tools and technologies namely:|
- Robotic control systems
- Micro controllers
- Embedded programming
Thorough with programming languages:
- C, C++, C#
- VB, Pascal
Adept with tools like:
- Xilinx FPGA
- Microchip MPLAB
Quick and brilliant with technologies:
Adroit with software development processes:
- Configuration Management
Crystal clear with methodologies:
- Project Management
- SPC, FMEA
- Root cause analysis
Skilled in using Microsoft applications:
Strong abilities to:
- Implement software design techniques
- Perform programming using PIC C compiler
|January 2012 – Present|
New Berlin, WI
- Designed and developed cellular communication of ARM platform.
- Participated in product development lifecycle along with research and verification.
- Supported testing, lab integration and coding functions of products.
- Created embedded software and firmware applications of thermal systems.
- Formulated product requirements and analyzed software microprocessors.
- Prepared technical documentation of software maintenance and business functions.
- Maintained and updated circuit board and technical diagrams.
- Implemented system testing and certification support services.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Colorado Springs, CO
- Implemented manual and electronic operation of computer programs.
- Designed and developed embedded software programs for implementation.
- Supported operation and maintenance of safety control units.
- Prepared and maintained documentation of software applications as per established standards.
- Coordinated with team members for maintenance of control modules.
- Supported functionality of communication devices and displays.
- Created working domain for C and Verilog systems with ARM and FPGA.
- Conducted research and coding functions for software product development.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
John Carroll University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
University Heights, OH