7710 Pipers Creek St
Culver, KS 67484
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as System Programmer in a organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offer opportunity for career growth.
System Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Kforce, Inc, Culver, KS
- Formulated a new program for monitoring the complete security control.
- Reviewed, tested and evaluated new versions of operating systems and related software.
- Converted software specification requirements into appropriate programming languages.
- Planned, provided and installed equipment interfaces and peripheral devices.
- Analyzed and determined software specifications for completeness and compatibility with operating system capabilities.
- Reviewed and documented software failures and took corrective action as directed.
System Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Vam Systems, Culver, KS
- Prepared specifications for improvement in the operation of computer and telecommunications system.
- Determines program design and wrote system programs in computer languages and machine code.
- Modified, amended and updated software programs and database structures.
- Prepared documentation on the use of system software by other information technology personnel.
- Contributed updating new software in computer and developing local area network environment.
- Evaluated and implemented ways to incorporate existing and new technologies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of working with a current version of SAP ERP System as System Programmer
- Operational knowledge of C,C++,DCOM and .Net frame work
- In-depth knowledge on Dbase, SQL, SQL database design
- Deep knowledge of the theory, principles and practices of systems and applications programming
- Huge knowledge of the functions and capabilities of computer operating systems and software programming applications
- Proficient with computer security procedures
- Excellent programming skills
- Exceptional ability to take ownership of continuation and development activity
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Plymouth State University, New Hampshire, NH