17609 Third St
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Job Objective Seeking a VBA Programmer position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my Programming skills and knowledge.
VBA Programmer, August 2005 – Present
Veedol Associates, Owings Mills, MD
- Developed user manual and technical documentation for individual spreadsheets.
- Analyzed, designed, coded and assembled testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.
- Developed report specifications based on user requirements.
- Ensured quality and accurate development of reports based on knowledge of the system.
- Produced standards around report development to meet consistency across implementations.
- Analyzed each new release and communicated changes before users are granted permission to access the new release.
VBA Programmer, May 2000 – July 2005
Rainbow, Owings Mills, MD
- Developed Visual Basic for Applications code in Excel 2002 to process client’s VitroCell data sheets.
- Enhanced the performance of individual spreadsheets by combining them.
- Ensured compliance with Spreadsheet Management Principles.
- Built security on spreadsheets to restrict document access.
- Imported and Exported data from from and to spreadsheet, using SQL, ODBC and XML.
- Developed and designed quality data movement processes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience as a software programmer for VBA and Microsoft Access
- In-depth knowledge of MS Access and Crystal Reports
- Skilled in creating and fine-tuning high-performing database applications
- Proficient in design, develop, test, troubleshoot and maintain Excel macros using VBA
- Exceptional knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Young Harris College, Young Harris, GA
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, San Francisco State University, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated