4837 Freshour Circle
San Antonio, TX 78205
Job Objective Seeking a position as Blackberry Support in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of BlackBerry Enterprise Server architecture and functionality
- Programming knowledge of HTML and XML
- Exceptional ability to adapt to new development processes and changing business requirements
- Immense ability to work with cross functional groups to debug and troubleshoot systems issues
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules
Mobile Support, August 2005 – Present
Research In Motion, Irving, TX
- Created rapid prototyping of mobile in association with product and marketing development teams Development of User Interfaces.
- Promoted and positioned Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) and Blackberry technical support.
- Resolved issues of the customers by communicating to the appropriate level and fixing them.
- Worked with developers to set standards and define best practices for coding and design.
- Adhered to work schedules and maintained call quality standards to meet customer expectations.
Mobile Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Beam Corporation, San Antonio, TX
- Communicated with select customers, the technical teams and the Escalation Managers to present resolution of escalated issues to satisfy all parties.
- Provided customer communication to the authorized level of understanding to assure a successful outcome.
- Analyzed and made recommendations to better assess, assist and meet the needs of external and internal clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Wesley College, Delaware, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated