1385 Kelley Road
Gulfport, MS 39501
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Loadrunner Tester within your company in order to act on the skills and experience I have obtained through the years.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in requirements gathering, test planning, scripting & execution
- Profound knowledge of performance development and network protocols
- Steep knowledge of manual testing, test case writing, execution and defect analysis
- Skilled in LoadRunner and performance testing life cycle
- Proficient with Oracle, SQL Server, SQL, XML, HTML, LoadRunner and Performance Center 9.5
- Excellent Java, C, C++, and other languages scripting skills
- Ability to enhance LoadRunner test scripts
- Ability to plan and execute complex testing efforts
Loadrunner Tester, August 2005 – Present
MDI Group, Gulfport, MS
- Developed performance workload distribution test models.
- Supervised resources and gathered metrics.
- Documented delays and coordinated about test results.
- Established test plans, outlined test environment, scenarios and test scripts.
- Aided performance modification, managed and resolved technical issues.
Loadrunner Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Judge Group, Gulfport, MS
- Provided adequate license, test data and acceptance criteria for all test requirements.
- Evaluated test design and coached engineers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Matanuska-Susitna College, Palmer, AK