4717 Milford Street
Exeter, NH 3833
Job Objective Accomplished Epic Trainer searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on healthcare experience with Epic applications
- Ability to design and implement training solutions for business applications
- Profound knowledge and understanding of adult learning styles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor under pressure
- Ability to evaluate student development needs
Providence Health and Services, Exeter, NH
February 2009 – Present
- Developed Epic execution training material.
- Supported training needs of Epic application.
- Translated operation of Epic system configuration.
- Delivered customized prospectus and training to employees.
- Developed and managed requirements for training sessions.
The Portland Clinic, Exeter, NH
September 2005 – January 2009
- Collaborated with Epic Practice Group leaders.
- Participated in course development and trained client staff.
- Scheduled and conducted instructor led classes.
- Travelled to various locations to take Epic training classes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Technology
La Roche College, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated