Account Officer Resume Example
Here is the Account Officer Resume example:
1000 Brown Street
Concord, CA 94520
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling an Account Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience of credit analysis related work in banking business
- Sound knowledge of all commercial bank laws, bank products, services, policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, credit, and lending principles
- Deep understanding of wide range of Cash Management products
- Amazing ability to quickly adapt changing business situations
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet, and databases
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Account Officer, August 2005 – Present
People’s United Bank, Concord, CA
- Developed credit applications, both for new, renewals and extensions.
- Corresponded with customers and their various kinds of inquiries and requests.
- Monitored credit, maintained and updated credit files and conducted covenants checks.
- Gathered information related to customers’ business, industries and markets competitors.
- Prepared regulatory examinations and internal/external audits.
- Prepared credit documents, control sheet to individual credit facility, documents relating to non-credit business.
- Instructed, supported and educated Account Analysts and Assistants.
Account Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Houston Private Bank, Concord, CA
- Analyzed client trends and issues, recommended solutions tailored to clients’ specific needs.
- Identified cross-sell opportunities and forwarded to bankers and product partners in order to close and provide advice to the client.
- Researched, analyzed and interpreted to resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction.
- Managed client transactions timely and accurately as per existing policies and procedures.
- Coordinated and followed client requests for products and services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Northwestern Oklahoma State University, Alva, OK