Architectural Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Architectural Coordinator Resume example:
736 Beeghley Street
Scottsboro, AL 35768
Job Objective Seeking an Architectural Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Architectural Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Aerotek Contract Engineering, Scottsboro, AL
- Scheduled projects, monitored progress and completed daily landscape architectural projects.
- Analyzed and developed project specifications and drawings prior to release for bids and for further internal use.
- Prepared departmental budget and cost estimates for proposed projects.
- Served as a consultant in contractual arrangements for university construction programs involving outside agencies.
- Supervised students and provided technical direction to assigned personnel.
- Planned self-initiated programs and assigned projects, opportunities to enhance the landscape architecture at the university.
Architectural Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Tetra Tech, Scottsboro, AL
- Coordinated between sub-contractor, consultants and Project Team Supervise workers when required.
- Monitored and ensured all works are carried out in adherence to approved drawing/specification and completed within scheduled time.
- Ensured safe construction practice and quality of work.
- Coordinated, organized and prepared construction documents and drawings.
- Supervised architectural works.
- Checked drawings for approval.
- Coordinated with the sub contractors and clients.
- Reviewed project specifications, construction drawings and some technical clarifications.
- Maintained the smooth progress of works.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Design Consultants and Clients and Contractors
- Proven experience as supervisor in architectural works on site
- Extensive knowledge of landscape architecture, urban design and landscape architectural principles including details and specifications, practices and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of building materials, plant materials and construction methods
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local facility and code requirements
- Sound knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical engineering relating to landscape architectural design and construction
- Thorough knowledge of supervisory practices and principles
- Skilled in the drafting of landscape architectural plans
Associate Degree in Architecture, Central Washington University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated