2155 Ross Street
Metropolis, IL 62960
Email : [email]
|To contribute my technical expertise in Red hat Linux, Autosys, Unix, PL/ SQL, Perl, Oracle and korn scripting to aid in organizational growth and development as an Autosys Developer.
|Sound technical knowledge of programming including:
- C, Java, C++
- Bourne, Python
- Korn, Ruby
Thorough with scripting languages:
Expertise in database administration:
- Oracle 10g/ 11g
- My SQL 4.1/ 5.1
Immensely talented in utilizing operating systems:
- Sun Solaris
- AIX, HP-Unix
- Ubuntu, Linux
Quick and brilliant with software applications:
- Autosys, Oracle SQL developer
- TOAD, SQL Plus
- Informatica, Remedy
Highly proficient with data warehousing:
- Erwin, Cognos
- Power Analyzer 4.5
- Web intelligence
Skilled at database administration:
- Sybase 12.5/ 15.5
- Oracle 10g/ 9i/ 8i
- SQL server 2005
Remarkable abilities to:
- Conduct end to end functionality testing related to Autosys R11.3
- Perform windows administration and system engineering tasks
Lodestar Consulting LLC
|January 2012 – Present
- Resolved internal client issues by proper and timely identification and escalation.
- Assisted in configuration, development and testing of AutoSys JIL and other scripts.
- Prepared system documentation for development and staging of software applications through Run books.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of AutoSys and related scheduling solutions.
- Generated reporting of issues and resolution of all incoming request and problems.
- Participated in scheduling development lifecycle stages such as requirements gathering, implementation and relevant maintenance.
- Conducted workflow analysis and suggestion of modifications through WCC GUI applications.
- Designed AutoSys based solutions for communication of issues to technical teams.
|November 2010 – January 2012
San Leandro, CA
- Assisted in development and execution of RPM packages for installation of in house applications.
- Provided technical assistance for analysis and complete automation of business processes by usage of shell scripts.
- Coordinated with application development teams for preparation of shell scripts and RPM packages.
- Participated in complete process of functionality testing of all versions of AutoSys applications.
- Communicated with team members for regular updating of software product development packages for Solaris and Linux systems.
- Implemented processes for development of application installation methods for SUN, AIX and Windows applications.
- Supported teams in application development process by monitoring and alerting of scripts.
- Coordinated with technical teams for management of software upgrading and migration projects.