Classic Asp Developer Resume
Here is the Classic Asp Developer Resume example:
1868 South Street
Seminole, TX 79360
Job Objective Seeking a challenging and rewarding position as a Classic ASP Developer.
Classic ASP Developer, July 2006 – Present
Wast, Inc., Seminole, TX
- Created, planned and implemented solutions on assigned moderately complex projects.
- Developed total design on complex projects and determined business requirements.
- Determined and developed solutions to highly complex problems.
- Applied deep level understanding of the principles of software development.
- Designed, coded, and debugged complex applications using multiple languages.
- Assisted in the development and design of program specifications.
- Developed test plans, test cases and test data.
- Implemented, tracked and supported unit and system testing.
- Ensured completeness and accurate development of project requirements.
Classic ASP Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Trinity Corporation, Seminole, TX
- Developed and maintained a thorough knowledge of key business processes, requirements and key success factors.
- Gathered and collected information from existing systems, analyzed program and time requirements.
- Created and developed documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
- Interfaced with other IT groups and customers, both internal and external.
- Provided support for testing new releases and products.
- Researched and recommended next-generation programming languages and tools.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience developing in Classic ASP/VBScript
- Operational knowledge of classic ASP programming and JAVA script programming
- Broad knowledge in web based application development and systems architecture
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C#.NET, and SQL Server database design, development, and testing
- Exceptional ability to work as part of team and independently
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel and clients
- Ability to interact with end users to help create solutions
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering, Eastern Washington University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated