Coding Manager Resume Example
Here is the Coding Manager Resume example:
2928 Gorby Lane
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Coding Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification as coding specialist
- Outstanding experience in managing computerized encoding and technical coding records
- Deep knowledge of hospital policies and programs
- Exceptional knowledge of cardiac and surgery coding
- Ability to design presentations for clients and staff
- Ability to interpret all database requirements
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to resolve issues effectively
- Proficient to provide training for coding issues
Quantum Advantage, Inc, Hattiesburg, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed requirements and performed interviews and hired all coders.
- Developed all policies and procedures for individual project.
- Designed training programs for coders for projects.
- Supervised coder productivity and maintained production standards.
- Coordinated with clients and coders and ensured smooth processes.
- Assisted clients to resolve all issues within timeframe.
- Prepared report status for projects for coding division.
- Managed communication with coding staff and clients.
CSI Companies, Hattiesburg, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised production and turnaround time for staff.
- Coordinated with departments to improve revenue cycle of projects.
- Managed hold cases in coordination with coding staff.
- Performed quality audits on all coding activities and prepared schedule.
- Prepared performance measure reports to achieve objectives.
- Maintained coding staff employee files and evaluate performance.
Pinnacle Partners, Inc., Hattiesburg, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained confidentiality of all patient and employee information.
- Managed statistical data and gathered required information.
- Prepared summaries of current changes and collect process.
- Coordinated with patients to resolve all insurance related issues.
- Monitored internal requests for medical information.
- Worked with supervisor on various complex coding projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in HIM
Saint Joseph’s College, Rensselaer, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated